|MAYBELLINE ColorSensational Vivids in Electric Orange|
LORD & BERRY Lipstick Crayon in Fuchsia Pink & Lip Silhouette Liner
SLEEK MAKEUP Pout Paint in Pin Up,
AVON Color Trend Kiss n' Go Lipstick in Violet Friday
Lately, all I've been using is the Maybelline Baby Lips® Pink Glow. I love how it's just a lip balm, yet gives such a vibrant pink colour. It literally GLOWS with colour!
Not neglecting my lipsticks, my favourite 3 lippies are:
|1. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in Rebelle|
2. REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice
3. MAC Lipstick in Impassioned
I currently own the Revlon Lipstick in Fire & Ice, and I love how vibrant it is! It seems that lipsticks always add a level of sophistication to any outfit.
Glam it up!
Here are some of my favourite tutorials to do with lips:
- THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT - Red Hot Lips
- THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT - Everlasting Lips
- MICHELLE PHAN- Rock The Red
- DIY Easy Exfoliating Lip Scrub
All you need is equal parts of brown sugar, honey, and coconut oil (or any other oil). Mix it all together, and smooth it over your lips. Put the remainder in a small jar to use again. Since this lip scrub is made of yummy foods, you can lick the scrub off afterwards, or use a damp towel. Always remember to use a lip balm afterwards to lock in moisture.
- THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT - Kool-Aid Lip Stain
- DELIA CREATES - DIY Tinted Pink Lip Balm
Do something nice for your lips today! Buy a lip balm! Steal a kiss!